Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas . . .

We've had so much fun decorating the house for the holidays. I decided to go with traditional Christmas red and green colors with pine garland outside.
"Deck the halls . . ."
". . . let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!"
"Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree . . ."
"The stockings were hung by the chimney with care . . ."
(There are not lights in this swag, the red balls are reflecting the light.)
Mantle decorations - courtesy of Ashley!!! Thanks, Ash!
" . . . four calling birds, three french hens, two turtle doves, . . ."
A special note of thanks to Aunt Cathy Hightower for the beautiful hand-knit stockings that she has made for everyone in our family. They are so special to each of us. I hope I can learn her trade secrets and carry on the tradition.
I also want to share Philip's latest camellia bloom Tama Americana which is an early bloomer. It is unique with its rose-splashed white petals.
Merry Christmas to one and all!!!

2 comments:

Ashley Seawell Photography said...

Beautiful!!!

Jill said...

The house looks beautiful! My decorating has just started! I'm way behind this year.