Thursday, April 22, 2010

Up for Stitches South

Apologies for not getting back to the blog sooner! Life is busy and my camera was missing in action for a few days. Much has transpired since my last post. Here's a quick update . . .

We celebrated Easter with Philip's family . . .



and with my family   . . .                                                                                                                               




Ashley and her Dad went to the Masters . . .                                                                                       

                                                                                           



I finished the "Cotswold Vest". More on that later . . .



Started the "Catch the Wave Tee" . . .                                                                                               


And made Annette's first "Lilly" dress . . .                                                                                                  
  


I just can't tell you how proud I was to see her wearing that cute dress!                                                         

So . . . tomorrow morning Sister Cathy and I are headed off to Atlanta for a little work and play.  The work part will be a pediatrics conference on Saturday and Sunday. Cathy will get to do a little shopping at Lenox Square. The play part for me will be a visit to Stitches South where I will get to ooh and ahh over a convention center full of fabulous fiber, take in a few lessons, and "perhaps" make a few purchases. It would be quite an understatement to say that I am a little bit excited.                                                                                                                                    















                                                     



1 comment:

Wendy said...

Cute Lilly dress! Is it Pulitzer? Are you sewing? Very impressed. Hope you can knit at your conference and be sure to spend ALOT at Stitches. I'm very jealous!

Wendy