Thursday, April 22, 2010

Up for Stitches South

Apologies for not getting back to the blog sooner! Life is busy and my camera was missing in action for a few days. Much has transpired since my last post. Here's a quick update . . .

We celebrated Easter with Philip's family . . .



and with my family   . . .                                                                                                                               




Ashley and her Dad went to the Masters . . .                                                                                       

                                                                                           



I finished the "Cotswold Vest". More on that later . . .



Started the "Catch the Wave Tee" . . .                                                                                               


And made Annette's first "Lilly" dress . . .                                                                                                  
  


I just can't tell you how proud I was to see her wearing that cute dress!                                                         

So . . . tomorrow morning Sister Cathy and I are headed off to Atlanta for a little work and play.  The work part will be a pediatrics conference on Saturday and Sunday. Cathy will get to do a little shopping at Lenox Square. The play part for me will be a visit to Stitches South where I will get to ooh and ahh over a convention center full of fabulous fiber, take in a few lessons, and "perhaps" make a few purchases. It would be quite an understatement to say that I am a little bit excited.                                                                                                                                    















                                                     



1 comment:

wa said...

Cute Lilly dress! Is it Pulitzer? Are you sewing? Very impressed. Hope you can knit at your conference and be sure to spend ALOT at Stitches. I'm very jealous!

Wendy